Your reports

Activity Forums Stewards Panel Your reports

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Massa88 Massa88 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Assassin
    Assassin
    Participant

My Achievements

3rd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconPole position IconVettel’s helmet IconPole position IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconSENNA helmet IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconConstructors Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

I have seen different perspectives of this incident – when i saw just Suvorkin’s perspective i had thought someone was at fault but after seeing Pedro’s view point it made sense for where he was as he took damage going up eau rouge and ended up on a piece of kerb you do not want to be on (at least not at that angle) as the car will naturally end up moving to the right hand side of the track or you have to force yourself to cut the corner which can end in tears as well if your not on traction control full.

had to look at the incident 10 seconds prior to that into turn 1 – again racing incident the move was not too late and was only one change of direction from Suvorkin.

I certainly feel that overtake should have played out differently since Suvorkin had shown on many occasions before that he would aggressively defend the inside and there are ways to exploit that (for another discussion.)

the other incident that caught my eye was at 2:30 was Nexus entitled to space? i ask this one as i kinda think thats not really a viable overtaking spot but looked like enough of his car was along side as Suvorkin compromised exit beforehand.

Anyway thats my thoughts on the video.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Profile photo of Assassin Assassin.
    Profile photo of Andrey Mishurinsky
    Andrey Mishurinsky
    Participant

My Achievements

2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership Icon

Yes, I agree with Duca regarding the accident in Eau Rouge. Also I believe it was not Nexus’s mistake in the first corner before that accident where Suvorkin was braking too early that caused broken Nexus’s front wing and 2 cars passed him instantly.

Profile photo of Andrey Mishurinsky
    Andrey Mishurinsky
    Participant

My Achievements

2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership Icon

Either I am agree with Assassin regarding the 2:30 incident, there was no space left to Nexus and he did nothing wrong about overtaking in that place, although he has prepared the attack beforehand and was faster approaching the corner.

Profile photo of SUVORKIN
    SUVORKIN
    Keymaster

My Achievements

2nd place cup Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon3rd place cup Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconAlonso helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

Please look at this episode.

Profile photo of Smash
    Smash
    Participant

My Achievements

Race Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position IconVettel’s helmet IconPole position IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconConstructors Championship Winner IconConstructors Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

Well i think there is Nexus the one to blame not only he was very optimistic on that move but he broke the 1.1.3 rule and caused a moderate collision which might destroyed others race, from my point of view this should be penalized.

Profile photo of Massa88
    Massa88
    Participant

My Achievements

3rd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position Icon

what do you think of this accident?
    should the mr keyboard be penalized

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.