New league without assits

Activity Forums Championship New league without assits

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Assassin Assassin 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Sebastian Vettel said driving with no assists in F1 2017 game is more difficult than driving his real Ferrari this year.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Profile photo of Assassin
    Assassin
    Participant

My Achievements

3rd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconPole position IconVettel’s helmet IconPole position IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconSENNA helmet IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconConstructors Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

Well Vettel was comparing that setup to the full motion simulator he would normally use where you can feel how much grip you have accurately yes you can get that feeling to an extent on that setup but you dont feel it in your feet like the full simulator would give or the real car for that matter.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.