F1 2017. Seria B. GP Belgium.

Activity Forums Chat F1 2017. Seria B. GP Belgium.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Duca Rosso Duca Rosso 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nikita Kolesov
    Nikita Kolesov

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Your comments about incedent.

Profile photo of Assassin
    Assassin
    Participant

My Achievements

3rd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconPole position IconVettel’s helmet IconPole position IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconSENNA helmet IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

I have seen different perspectives of this incident – when i saw just Suvorkin’s perspective i had thought someone was at fault but after seeing Pedro’s view point it made sense for where he was as he took damage going up eau rouge and ended up on a piece of kerb you do not want to be on (at least not at that angle) as the car will naturally end up moving to the right hand side of the track or you have to force yourself to cut the corner which can end in tears as well if your not on traction control full.

had to look at the incident 10 seconds prior to that into turn 1 – again racing incident the move was not too late and was only one change of direction from Suvorkin.

I certainly feel that overtake should have played out differently since Suvorkin had shown on many occasions before that he would aggressively defend the inside and there are ways to exploit that (for another discussion.)

the other incident that caught my eye was at 2:30 was Nexus entitled to space? i ask this one as i kinda think thats not really a viable overtaking spot but looked like enough of his car was along side as Suvorkin compromised exit beforehand.

Anyway thats my thoughts on the video.

Profile photo of Aleksey
    Aleksey
    Participant

My Achievements

Survive in Baku 02/04/2017 Icon3rd place cup IconRIOL Membership Icon

Well, first let me say that Andrew certainly protects the position, but very tough, in the real race also did Verstappen, changes the trajectory when braking, due to which it crashed Toro Rosso, it deserves a penalty. Well, the following incident, ahead of pilots fought each other until the end, as a result of the pilot McLaren has brought is seen in the video, if Andrew pulled up, the pilot McLaren could fly off the track into the wall, and so he decided to go in that fight and paid the price. My conclusion: Andrew himself provoked a clash, as on direct start-finish, when changed the trajectory of the braking and in the next episode, which STL fatal for him.

Profile photo of Smash
    Smash
    Participant

My Achievements

Race Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position IconVettel’s helmet IconPole position IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconConstructors Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

Well as rule 1.2 says: Don’t be too aggressive when trying to overtake. As the chasing car, it is generally your responsibility to not make contact with the car in front. That plays into Suvorkin’s side of things but looking at the footage from what i can see Suvorkin broke 1.3.1 rule which says: Excessive weaving and blocking is not allowed. When defending from another car, choose a line on the track and stick to it, and make sure the attacking car has sufficient time to react to your movement.
    Next, Suvorkin moved under braking in lap 19 going into turn one, he broke early which can be understandable as he was nursing a wing damage which make you lose a LOT of downforce in this game. But Nexus could expect that Suvorkin will go defensive. Speaking of Eau rouge from my point of view Suvorkin was in right place at wrong time which is quite unlucky that’s racing but i think pedrogpereira is the one to blame here once again rule 1.2 and i think warning/penalty/penalty points should be awarded. Don’t get me wrong, its my opinion.

Profile photo of Smash
    Smash
    Participant

My Achievements

Race Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position IconVettel’s helmet IconPole position IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconConstructors Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

Taking closer look at the footage, pedro was trying to keep his car on the road as i think he lost it a bit. Unfortunately Suvorkin was in right place at the wrong time but none of this would happen maybe if wouldn’t move that much under braking. So i think it’s mostly a racing incident. As i said, don’t get me wrong, it’s just my opinion.

Profile photo of SUVORKIN
    SUVORKIN
    Keymaster

My Achievements

2nd place cup Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon3rd place cup Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconAlonso helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

But how i could predict that guys ahead of me will slow. I was climbing up in Eau Rouge and they has slowed! I could not break, i just hoped to pass through this accident(

i will upload another video that explains why i have broken wing on my car. And sauber driver involved into this.

Profile photo of Duca Rosso
    Duca Rosso
    Participant

My Achievements

2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconAlonso helmet IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconConstructors Championship Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

As I sayd in the previous topic, and as I said to kolesov, I think that was an incredible risk to try that overtake in eou rogue, probably the best way was to slow and wait Pereira moving.

Sure is easy to say at “cold mind”, and probably many of us could try that overtake.

I think it’s a race accident, and I also see many moves at the limit by all the guys in that video… Shit happens, someone remember what Mr. Ankka did to me in Baku? It’s hard but we must accept this kind of accidents.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.