Australian GP. Incedents.

Activity Forums Stewards Panel Australian GP. Incedents.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SUVORKIN SUVORKIN 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nikita Kolesov
    Nikita Kolesov

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

Is Suvorkin right or he desrves penalty?

Profile photo of Assassin
    Assassin
    Participant

My Achievements

3rd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconPole position IconVettel’s helmet IconPole position IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconSENNA helmet IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

incident with BK19

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Assassin Assassin.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Assassin Assassin.
    Profile photo of Assassin
    Assassin
    Participant

My Achievements

3rd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position IconRace Winner IconPole position IconVettel’s helmet IconPole position IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconSENNA helmet IconShumacher’s helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

My view on the Suvorkin Tolbuzov incident is that the initial overtake was a bit of a lunge but fair as he got the car slowed down for the apex of the corner with no contact, that being said the second half of the move Tolbuzov is still entitled to space on the outside which he did not get.

Looking at Suvorkin’s steering input the car mechanically understeered with the power on from throttle and there was no sign of reducing the steering angle to indicate it being intentional.

● Do not force another car off the track by leaving it too little room on corner entry or exit. If the attacking car is alongside you when going into a corner (at the turn-in point*), or when exiting a corner, you must adjust your line to avoid contact. Being sufficiently ‘alongside’ to warrant being left room is generally judged as the attacking car’s nose being alongside or ahead of the defending car’s sidepod.

*The ‘turn-in point’ in this setting refers the natural turn-in point as per the standard racing line. If the defending car causes contact due to turning in earlier than what is considered the standard, he will be seen at fault.

This is one of the rules in effect and technically speaking Suvorkin has breached this rule weather it was intentional or not.

It is close if it should be penalised or not but thats not a decision up to me, my opinion may have differed a bit yesterday when i quickly took a look at this but i wanted to take a broader look at the rules in place.

Profile photo of SUVORKIN
    SUVORKIN
    Keymaster

My Achievements

2nd place cup Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position Icon3rd place cup Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconPole position IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner IconPole position IconSurvive in Baku 02/04/2017 IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconRace Winner IconRace Winner Icon2nd place cup IconRace Winner Icon3rd place cup IconPole position Icon2nd place cup IconAlonso helmet Icon3rd place cup Icon2nd place cup IconRIOL Membership IconPole position IconRace Winner IconDrivers Championship Winner Icon

100% agree with Assasin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.