Hello, last sunday was held GP Brazil, and the first victory in RIOL was won by Assassin. Unlike yesterday’s race, the whole race was raining. And Mark (Assassin) had a good time. Tell me about the Grand Prix?
Assassin: Well, as you said, it rained the entire race, and it was expected that there would be a heavy rain of the entire Autodromo Carlos Pace race. There was a clean flight for me from the line, but everyone was on Wet. Just mainly needed to focus on being consistant and managing my fuel throughout the race
– Feels like jenson button in 2006
Assassin: I am more of a Schumacher man myself
– Ok, it’s very stong starting of the season for Red Bull. Yesterday Dmitry Tolbuzov, has win in race. Now you, but you driver from 4 season and not had victories.
Assassin: i was close a couple times in Baku and Australia last season but i was a victim of myself and only had myself to blame in both of those cases – however it is great that i have gotten P1 in our league hopefully the first of many but im sure the competition will only get stronger
– I agree with you man, Race in Brazil was hard, Suvorkin have problems, Duca Rosso was – DNF.
Assassin: I feel in the wet i have the edge but im looking forward to seeing how well everyone does in the dry conditions
– I think, you training before our season.
Assassin: Everyday was training weather it was career mode or racing with some of the fastest guys in time trial – but cant downplay the practice races with Duca Rosso and Axeleron, those were the most informative for the race weekend
N. Kolesov: I think will be a great season, just like in 2012. Also you changed profile picture.
Assassin: Indeed i did that is my ugly mug lol
– You have Hit – treak in this GP with ugly mug lol, (laugh) But personally, i glad that you won. One question you leading all 36 laps?
Assassin: Yes was perfect weekend Pole, Fastest lap and lead the whole race, should have the video up later. (Interview was written in sunday)
– You recorded?
Assassin: Yeah since taking part in another league during the summer i have recorded all 50% races, it really helps if there is any disputes
– OK, will be interesting.
Assassin: Will be funny around lap 17 when im speaking Jeff about tyres, and i quote “consensus in the garage is that slick tyres will probably be quicker” lol
– (Laugh) very funny, Ok, i have another questions, but i will quest there on next time. Thanks for race and congrants for vicotry. See you in Bahrain
Assassin: okay no problem see you there